Register today for Redmi note 3
Why Lenovo Vibe K4 Note?
1. Brand - As we know that today there are many other 5.5 inches budget phones with a great configuration. But Lenovo is one of the oldest brands in electronics which now acquire Motorola too. So instead of buying any smaller brands,, we can go with Lenovo.
2. Gorilla Display - Size and features are lamost same to other phones like Hono X, Redmi note 3, LeTv L1, but only L1 carries gorilla glass and Lenovo carries the gorilla glass. Now why Gorilla? Since we are using the biggest phones, so the chances of slipping from hand, table or pocket are maximum. Even though Honor X show the strength in there advertisement, there is no protection specified in packing or details. That's why Lenovo is much better choice in case of accidents.
3. Speakers on front side: With Dolby feature, Lenovo carries stereo speeakers in front side which is a better option because the side or back speakers are normally covered by our palm.
4. Better battery life: Yes, Redmi has the fast charging and 4100 mah battery, but after that Lenovo is the best deal.
5. Memory and dual sim support: If you feel Letv is a good deal, than this is the advantage with lenovo. with Memory card support, you can expand the space in phone.
Lenovo is doing well with the smartphone segment, now they have Moto too and to slap Xiaomi's upcoming Redmi Note 3 and Coolpad Note 3 they launched K4 note so I expected something more from Lenovo. Don't get me wrong K4 note is a really good device but at this price tag, it fails to do what it should do.
1. Very simple and sleek design. (added pictures)
2. Dolby atmos makes it one of the best sound smartphones in the market. Really loud and clear.
3. Overall good built quality.
4. Fast and accurate fingerprint scanner.
5. Stunning 13.97cm (5.5") full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen. (Bigger the display more the productivity.)
6. Radio & NFC.
7. 4G, Dual sim and MircoSD slot(up to 128GB).
8. Bundled with 2Amp fast charger, transparent back cover & screen protector.
9. Fast 3GB DDR3 RAM with 16GB Flash memory. (Faster the memory, lesser the loading and launching time of the apps)
10. 13MP camera with Dual LED Flash.
11. Matte type finish on the back makes a good grip on the phone.
12. An excellent output from the 3.5mm jack, all you need is a good app like poweramp and pair of earphone. I tested it with XB70AP.
13. Big 3300 mAh high-capacity battery.
1. Heavily bloated, so many unnecessary apps some of them even can't be removed by a normal user. (Lenovo never thinks of user experience)
2. I'm not a big fan of Mediatek processors but these days to cut the cost of devices companies have no choice left. If you are a heavy user might see some performance issues.
3. No backlight for capacitive buttons(Home, Menu and Back)
4. Average quality pictures from the Camera.
5. Nonremovable battery.